Sunday, September 22, 2013

Lower Back Pain - Homedics Back Massager


Lower back pain in Ireland seems to be more common in the winter months, this could be related to our climatic conditions of damp wet weather. People who work out doors can often be more affected to lower back pain in Ireland, especially the farming community. If you talk to any farmers in the summer months they have no aches or pains but come November this all changes and more so if they have injured their back on previous years.

Lower back pain in Ireland is not only confined to farming community but it can affect people from all walks of life. For many years I worked in the Haulage business and from travelling all over Ireland it was common to come across truck drivers with back problems, however nowadays with air conditioned seats these would help alleviate some of these problems.

Lower back pain can be caused by many reasons such as, lift objects, sport injuries, incorrect seating positions or even problems with your feet as I discovered recently, there are many more reasons why people from Ireland and all over the world suffer from this pain and I am sure the intensity of the pain is not confined to one country.

Some time ago I discovered when researching on the internet a machine that has helped me with my lower back pain called the Homedics Back Massager. There are a few different types of this machine available but I purchased one that would massage both my lower and upper back and shoulders.

The Homedics Back Massager may be positioned on most kitchen or upright chairs and is simply strapped on using Velcro straps. I find it can be especially suitable for people of all heights to treat the lower back area and even I as a tall person find the upper bask treatment most effective also. The massage tools consists of a set of balls side by side which can be adjusted according to the width of the back and these work in a rotating fashion and you may also apply heat. These tools move up and the back or you can set it to work on the lower or upper areas of the back at a time or even pinpoint it to a particular area.

I have found the homedics back massager a great tool in relieving my lower back pain and I am sure it could help many people in Ireland who suffer from this pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment