Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ovarian Cysts and Back Pain - Can Ovarian Cysts Cause Backaches?


Ovarian cysts and back pain can go hand in hand for women who are suffering from this condition.  The pain is not specific to backaches, it can be experienced in other areas of the body (pelvis, abdomen, whilst urinating or during bowel movements) and the severity is specific to each woman and the type and size of the cysts she has.

This article will focus on ovarian cysts and back pain ...

The problems usually start when a cyst begins to grow in size.  A common complaint is when it puts pressure on the bladder causing you to visit the toilet more often.  The cyst can also press against other organs which is usually the culprit for causing lower back pain.

So the answer to "can an ovarian cyst cause backaches" is a resounding YES!

I've experienced mild back pain which grew in intensity and I could hardly get through the normal activities I'd normally do in an average day.  That really depressed me and I felt hopeless.

I think I was also stressing myself out about the thought of surgery if the cysts did not shrink on their own.  Willing them to go away doesn't work unfortunately!

While my cysts were in observation mode I took the time to do some research to see if I could do anything to give the cysts a helping hand to stop using my ovaries as a home.

I came across a guide about natural remedies and knew it was my last attempt to avoid surgery.  Ovarian cysts and back pain are enough to make you try anything and I'm glad I did.  I'll be forever thankful to the author of the guide and I've provided a review of it for you below.  She's been through it and knows what it's like to live with this condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment