Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Cure For Lower Back Pain - How An Orthopedic Mattress Helped Me


It was not that long ago that I thought that my chronic lower backache was something I was going to have to live with the rest of my life. I used to wake up in the morning aching and stiff. I was not in excruciating agony, but just suffering from a nagging number ache but never left me. It wasn't until I looked into the possibility of buying an orthopedic mattress that I realized my back problems may be unable to be solved.

As usual I spent many hours browsing the Internet trying to find the perfect mattress for the perfect price. Of course, no such mattress exists. They all offer different things to different people and dependent on your particular condition, you will have to research to find the perfect mattress for you. I found some great reviews on the Amazon website where independent purchasers provide objective reviews of their experiences with certain products.

One product that I hadn't been aware of before with the memory foam style of mattress, produced by companies like Tempurpedic and Restonics. These companies have been longtime producers of memory foam mattresses and have a fantastic reputation for the build quality and innovative design of the products. I was also impressed that these mattresses are not hugely expensive, and $400 or so could buy me a nice model.

There are plenty of products in the orthopedic mattress market place, offering memory foam, latex, and traditional coil sprung mattresses. I wanted to try something a little new, so memory foam was what I decided on.

As mentioned, Restonic's are one of the top manufacturers and if you buy one of their products you are unlikely to go wrong. Another product that I wasn't aware of was by company called Bergad, again nice quality mattresses in different sizes and very reasonable prices.

In fact I finally settled on one of the Bergad mattresses. Having been using it for a couple of months I can honestly say that I'm amazed at the progress my back seems to have made. Sleeping is now a much more enjoyable proposition without nights spent tossing and turning to get comfortable.

Since using the product I no longer wake in the morning with back stiffness and aching. I seem to have developed a new zest for life, and it's amazing how a small nagging ache can have such a profound affect on your life. If you suffer from back pain or just waking morning feeling stiff and uncomfortable, try a memory foam mattress. I did and it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment